Saturday~after bang gang~we plan go to gym then after that watch movie de.. but my deardear he stomachache~Lao Sai lo him~hahaha so cancel gym nor~ask he rest at home till 4something..after preparing then go out watch my movie Zombie Land wat a nice movie~so funny~hahahaha..it really seem like Left 4 Dead 2(an on9 shooting game).. maybe some ppl dun like it..but me n deardear jau very like tis movie.. if u know L4D2...then u must watch tis movie (^^,)i will rate it 4star if 5 is the full mark~

after movie~we rush to sunway pyramid to hv our dinner~
lol~Sushi King & sign up for a Sushi King member~hahahaha..then after dinner deardear jau pei wo gaigai lo~we buy Chocolate Marshmallow & Chocolate Banana eat~ walao~i really like BaGan Ah Lian(San Ba Lao) lo~hahaha~1st time eat Marshmallow..(>.<) some more vif Chocolate~hahaha~i can say it too sweet lah..eat dao feel geli~ but deardear said Chocolate Banana nice oh~maybe next time i oni D.I.Y for him lo~cuz they sell really exp neh~RM10 i think i can make alot till my deardear eat dao vomit liao gua? hahahaha then we jau back home rest lah~like tis jau pass my Lovely Saturday jor~



Post by: May
wat a happy Saturday
tq deardear bring me go watch movie
n buy me
Marshmallow(^^,)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

*~Click Me~ *

Stephen(Hooi) & MayMay(Hui)

Stephen(Hooi) & MayMay(Hui)

Reader

Blogger Followers