Christmas~i Celebrate vif My Deardear,then Come from Anson de Mr.Siang
and my Naughty Brother Danny...
after prepared~We go 1Utama,reach there around 2.30pm like that~
so~i bring Siang go feed his Bek Cheong fish~hahahahha~then walk walk
till around 4.45pm~we go get our Tickets~Alvin & The Chipmunks 2
tis is a very very funny movie~ok there are some parts very very Gan Dong~
but u believe that? hahahhaha~Siang & my Deardear they Liu Yan Lei leh~
i ask them~they still ka ka sei there~after oni Chen Ren~hahahahahaha


Finish movie~we walk around~cuz we book Italiannies on 8.00pm
finish movie oni 7somethings nia~nice bo? 1U de Christmas Decoration


nice hor? like Iceland de Castle

ITALIANIES~HERE WE COME~~~

Mr.Siang & My Naughty Brother ~

Take 2~hahaahaha

Next is My Deardear & Meeee~~

my Drinks~Grape Shake

Pure Grape Shake oh!!!


Danny wan..Mocha

Seafood Clam soup



Sausage Carbonara

i always also order wan! Classics Carbonara

Pizza

look at them~so funny~hahahaha~look like Yao Gui(Hungry Ghosts)~
when u look at those pic~u will feel FULL anot? YES! very full!
it very full~cuz our mistakes,we 4 person order 8 person de pasta~
when we finish it~all sit at there cant move~cuz toooooo fullll~hahahaha
after dinner we walk around also~n take pic

Siang,Me & Danny

Me & My Deardear

i was so happy~my Christmas can eat so many nice food~
n pass vif my Deardear, my Best fren n my brother..
cuz i very enjoy it~when they talk,they play..so Fun~make me laugh till sound also bo liao...hahahahaha~after we jau back home le~
siang lying on bed~n said: fuuuuu~so tired~
ya~very tired~but very happy too~thanks god providing me a wonderful Christmas Day~
~MERRY CHRISTMAS~


post by: may
Tq Deardear~
acompany me Yi Zhen Tian
n pei wo pass Christmas~
next year we Chu Guo pass Christmas ok?
(.^^.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

*~Click Me~ *

Stephen(Hooi) & MayMay(Hui)

Stephen(Hooi) & MayMay(Hui)

Reader

Blogger Followers