Sunday~mostly i will stay at home be a PIG! wake up eat,finish housework n continue Sleep~ but tis Sunday i bo woh~cuz deardear said wan to Cook Paratha hahahahaha~so we went to Sri Petaling geh Carrefour to buy ingredients~

Here Are Our Ingredients


1st : Mayonise~paiseh ah~i put Terbalik liao~hahaha

2nd : Cheese~~

3rd : Chicken Ham
4th : Hotdog
5th
: Paratha (i forgot to snap pic)

6th : Chili Sos


Tada~Xin xin kuku cook done le~1 is me cook de~ 1 is deardear cook de

Guess which one is mine which one is my dear dear geh??Tis wan i Follow GoGo de~Hotdog Paratha

tis neh~is i follow Sunway that 1 de~Chicken n Cheese

that is me~wakakaka

vif my Deardear~hahahaha

See he show up his Thumb means wat? it really nice to eat lah!!! of cuz~~hahahaha eat dao me very full tim~ u all wan eat anot? Just come my house~

"Stephen Paratha"

menu 1: Hotdog & Cheese - RM 3.50
menu 2: Chicken & Cheese - RM 3.50
Add Egg + RM 1.00



Post by: May
deardear~really very nice leh

i wan eat again~(^^,)
ORDER PLSSSSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

*~Click Me~ *

Stephen(Hooi) & MayMay(Hui)

Stephen(Hooi) & MayMay(Hui)

Reader

Blogger Followers