Friday~is my mummy birthday~(==!) i very Hu Tu..cuz i ady forget bout it~
when morning reach office i saw the date oni remember~then
i msg to me deardear ask him wat should i do?? then very lucky~
my deardear holiday~at home so he help me make
"Red Egg"

then~when i bang gang~he come fetch me~n bring go
Midvalley buy tis "Peach" birthday cake~little exp so i share vif my bro (Danny)

then i jau go to Elianto buy tis Cleansing Cream
for my mummy


See~tis is my Bro Dua Bui Danny

Me Vif Peach
hahahahahaahhaha


My Mummy,me & Danny

after dinner back home we jau Blow Peach lo~hahahaha
tq camera man~(deardear) and bring me go buy those things~ preparing for my mummy and
a surprise...n tq deardear help me make Red Egg~
hahaha~wish my mummy "Shen Ti Jian Jian Kang Kang lo"



Post By: May
the peach cake so Yummy~
wanna try? hahaha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

*~Click Me~ *

Stephen(Hooi) & MayMay(Hui)

Stephen(Hooi) & MayMay(Hui)

Reader

Blogger Followers