14/05/2011
Saturday,my lovely Saturday,tis week my deardear early morning come
to office help me to finish my work...after reach home
i saw a gift vif a card at my drawer
ya..i Stun there..i thought today any celebration i missed out?
y got a gift? from him? n he just sit beside me n smile...
b4 i open i feel it very heavy,but i cant guess wat is tis...

after i open...i cry in front him (=.=)
cuz tis is wat i wan to buy b4 2years ago...
everytime i save up the $$ at last i will use for other
important things..since the old version till new version i save up those money also cant buy
until he buy for me....

Tada~~IPod Touch 4 (.^^.)

maybe u will laugh me,a IPod Touch..i cant save the money?
if u know me..u will know..inside my
heart nth is important than Him n Family..so myself,i always put to the last..

erm..he is CUTE guy,everytime he bought things to me,
sure will give a card,n write up all the blank page...(.^^.)
is Everytime oh!!

Tis time i snap a little word n share vif my fren
see how cute r him,he is a ABC (Banana Man)
forgive him dun know Chinese..see his writing..
“亲” he write to “情”
n “爱” he write to “受”

i feel so happiy,got he tis so cute n funny de boyfriend..

Iphone 4 VS Ipod Touch 4

For Him: a Thousand / Million Thank You to You,my deardear...
ya,u make me cry again...dont do it again ok?
i know u dun like i cry too (.^^.) i really really love it so much..
i can bring to gym..when i work out..i can use it when im without u..
i can play those game when i waiting u come back~i can listen my music
b4 i sleep~~TQ so much
love you my deardear,muacks!


From: Heartpain May
heartpain for u spending so
much $$ to me (>_<)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

*~Click Me~ *

Stephen(Hooi) & MayMay(Hui)

Stephen(Hooi) & MayMay(Hui)

Reader

Blogger Followers