17/05/2011 - Wesak Day (holiday)
Er Hem...holiday i came to New Bus station for a look?
nonono..haha,i come to meet my 4th auntie which from Muar,
cuz she do her homemade Bak Zhang for us,so my deardear bring me n my
mummy go meet her at bus station b4 her daughter come to fetch her,
then we jau hv a look on tis new Bus station,from my home to there,oni 10min..
i can said tis new bus station very Highclass (.' ' .) how much they spend for it?
just like an airport!! once u check in.. u need to carry ur bag alone to ur bus,
family r not allow to follow in...n family oni can stand at top to see them go in the bus (.00.)

Here is some pics
each Bus in 1 line,waiting the passenger / drop the passenger


Main Hall,for u to buy ticket n check ur bus departing time

counter

highclass rite? just like airport..my deardear still ask me
"Does here hv duty free shop?"
hahahaha,how funny r him..after meet my auntie..we also go back
do i not yet done de work..on holiday...wat is that?
Sleep!!!!


From: Lazy May
(.@@.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

*~Click Me~ *

Stephen(Hooi) & MayMay(Hui)

Stephen(Hooi) & MayMay(Hui)

Reader

Blogger Followers