Monday.. 09/05/2011
after Siang n jiejie them back ansun..
deardear bring me to movie on monday...
Fast 5...

tis movie i watch from part 1 to 5...
Cars...Sport Cars...if u like Cars..got watch from part 1..
sure u will like tis Fast 5...ok..im crazy..i saw my dream car inside..
=3= 5/5 my mark..dun miss out tis movie oh!
waiting for Fast 6..maybe next year? (.^^.)

14/05/2011 - Saturday
my movie is ...
Priest
Tis movie is talking bout vampire ,human & the priest...
priest is the protector of the human..
they protect those human n kill the vampire..
not bad..the story line..hahaha 4/5 the mark i gv...
if our real world got vampire...i dun think we got a priest like tis movie.. XD


post by: Happy May
Tq deardear bring me to
movie again~~~(.^^.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

*~Click Me~ *

Stephen(Hooi) & MayMay(Hui)

Stephen(Hooi) & MayMay(Hui)

Reader

Blogger Followers