Saturday~yeah~i love Saturday so so much~ work oni halfday..then deardear jau will bring me go gaigai n do everythings i like~ tis week..after i banggang..we go to saloon~CUT hair lo~i ady cant see the road..haha n do Treatment for my pity hair...after that deardear bring me to Damansara Uptown there 1 Very VERY HOliao geh shop eat nasi lemak...there de nasi lemak n drinks really very Delicious..price also not exp..me and deardear eat Rm20 oni...WHO wan eat ah?? i bring u go~ hahahahaha~i bo take pic~cuz the shop not allow~hehe After that..we jau went to 1u Shopping Centre shopping nor.. cuz deardear wan bring me to Wonderland on 6.20pm.. hahahaha~ok lah~is wan bring me go to watch "Alice in Wonderland 3D" Wow~its a very nice Movie~the 3D effect..so nice..n Cute.. story also...not bad..i like tis new Alice n Johnny Depp too..Alice look so Pretty..vif her long hair...

then i hear the Song...i told my dear..this song not bad..n the singer voice..sound so familiar.. after i at Google searching for those pics i saw it~~ Singer is Avril Lavigne..Oh gosh... i miss her voice so much~so long din get any news from her~"maybe i bo update lah" i like tis song "Alice - Avril Lavigne" its a nice song..when i listen to the song..i really feel like wanted go to Wonderland..nice movie 4/5 vif full mark..thankq deardear bring me to Wonderland~

after that he bring me go Italiannies to hv dinner~wow wow wow~bcuz we on the EarthHour..so they lower all lights~wow~~so romantic(^^,) so~after that we bought something n back home le~b4 reach home we saw Jason & Lyordson..they are going to Yam Cha..of cuz..ah leong sure ask us go along..but its too late..we reject jor..n back home rest le..like tis my lovely Saturday yau pass jor..


Post by: May
waiting for next Saturday
coming..deardear
will bring me to where leh?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

*~Click Me~ *

Stephen(Hooi) & MayMay(Hui)

Stephen(Hooi) & MayMay(Hui)

Reader

Blogger Followers