Satuday,after working~deardear bring me go sunway gaigai..cuz i wan go Popular buy a file for working usage...when i go in i went to English bu men to hv a look..yes~same vif other bookstore..i saw Twilight & The Host at the TopSales there..i dun wan to waste my time..so i go to look for my File..b4 reach the File de Bu Men..i saw Chinese Novel..so i yao ren bu zhu walk to there hv a look.. OH GOSH! i saw Twilight Original Chinese version! when i saw it i Heng at there few min.. know y? cuz i nvr think Chinese version got Original wan (=3=) n the price not so expensive too..after that i saw my Zui Ai "The Host"Chinese Version Original! WAHHHH~at the once..i going Ki Gong..yap..if the Popular is oni me n deardear i really will shout it out~"WALAO EH!!!!,ORIGINAL LEH!!! CHINESE LEH!!!" okok,maybe u all think me is stupid..but really wan i dun know Chinese version got Original wan..somemore so easy to find it... at Popular..then i looking for "Percy Jackson" Chinese Version..so bad..i bo saw it..after that i buy file n walkwalk at shopping mall..deardear know me keep thinking on it "Twilight Original Chinese Version" so~he ask me~"yao buy bo? yao jiu go back~i buy for u"
then walk ah walk~think ah think~ like tis pass liao 1hour~finally i jue ding jor~i wan it~lol~so back to Popular again~ when walk to Chinese Novel there~i saw a poster there write "Percy Jackson 2月 出版" vif some picture part 1 to 5..my face jau bcome like tis >>> O.O!!!!!! n i cant tahan jor i finally shout out" DEAR! OH! NO! PERCY JACKSON!" bcuz the poster near cashier there..so ..ya~so fish~alot ppl turn n look to me (=3=) deardear said "wan buy bo? if now me open member at Popular,all book got 20% discount..i can buy for u too.." wahahahahaha~my heart jau 50/50 no up no down jor..how how how? but i saw there..the book oni left not much~part 1 till part 3 bo liao.. so i told my deardear next time oni buy bah~cuz bo full sets~so........dang dang dang danggggg~ deardear jau bought me tis lah~hahahahahaha

See See See~izzit same colour vif english version wan leh?

hahahaha~ the apple so red~the black so black~the hand so white~

the book skin is waterproof wan oh~

show u all inside is how de~

the very special wan is..this Twilight is “简体字” wan.. n is read by “横”wan not “直” geh..n some special maybe we dun know de things.. down there will jie shi for us know..click the book picture n see..u will know wat i means..hahaha~ like tis~deardear yao bought me 4books~for my collection~yooor~i so so so love it~then hoh "The Host" i wan buy geh~but there oni left 1..some more is let ppl read till Chan Sai that type..so i bo buy it nor~wait next time at other Popular saw it oni buy..after that we jau go Shah Alam~for wat? for our New HandPhone..

Tada~hehe~(^^,) deardear bought me Samsung Corby PRO as my new handphone~

i dun like to buy new hp bcuz i scare very hard to Shi Ying(adapt) a new hp..like msg wan how to type..how to edit song..those things..but tis Corby PRO is easy for me..when i try to use..it is simple n easy..it got Facebook,Wifi,Youtube,Twitter,Myspace,google & alot alot~alot function~ im was so so so happy~i get tis hp~Thankq deardear bought it as my Birthday present~ hehehehe~after that..we go shuching house gamble.. ok lah~win little oni..reach home jau make the put battery to the turtle Star light & Star Lamp

here is some picture

leng mou??? hahahaha~everynite i also sleep vif Stars~hahahaha but very waste battery~lucky the turtle got save mode..i dun know izzit save mode cuz every morning wake up i saw the turtle like auto off jor like that~so good n cute~ hehe~like tis jao pass jor my lovely saturday lah~wat a very Very Happy Saturday~

Post by: May
very very very
happy yoorrr!! (^^,)
Thankq DEARDEAR!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

*~Click Me~ *

Stephen(Hooi) & MayMay(Hui)

Stephen(Hooi) & MayMay(Hui)

Reader

Blogger Followers