Sunday..we go to Sunway Pyramid to hv lunch vif Mr.Lim.. hahahaha,me and my deardear almost 1year bo meet them jor (Lim & Owen) no matter how tired we are..we also will go to sunway meet them

nah~our team Leader Mr.Lim

Flower Four? hahahaha the 3 leng lui is me 1st time to meet them.. beside them i really look like Xiao meimei.. they so leng lui & chen Shou

Yi Zhen jiejie & Queenie jiejie

ME & Yi zhen jiejie

another F4..Top Student Mr.Lim, Manager Owen Tan, Malaysia Basketball Eng Heng and my No.1 Honey Deardear Stephen Tan

3 Brothers..(Frens Forever? of cuz..both of them is my deardear geh forever Best Fren) sound like 3kingdom Brother.. Liu bei,Guan Yu & Zhang Fei hahahahaha

Eng Heng vif his gf..n 3kingdom Brothers

Yi Zhen jiejie,me and deardear

See,they snap pic also can play~

2 Jia Hui
hahahah,know y? Owen chinese name same vif my Deardear

Family Pic~ hahahaha,i think today is my deardear de happy Day gua? he meet up all his College Frens.. all is Ki Siao Gang...after that..we jau continue shopping.. cuz alot of things not yet buy..when go to bangkok need to use geh accessories..those etc..i also bought somethings for Danny,daddy & mummy..
But i get a bad news >.<> suddenly phone to me ask me those question & told me that he fainted(Hin) n fall down knock his head.. forget bout all morning do geh things..started i tot he is kidding with me.. i still scold him.."if really accident y u call me,not daddy?" but he sound serious.. (==i) so i phone to daddy ,n ask daddy go his club centre bring him back home..n bring him go see Doctor.. lucky Doctor said he nth,n said he is too tired plus no eat b4 exercise... n gv him 2 days leave..ask him rest at home..after that he told me he can remember all things le..(==i) the most important is when he wake up he still remember to call me tell me those things that happen and ask me inform daddy bring him back home.. really got shock..wan CNY still dun wan take care ..God bless him.. "See u next time still dare anot! b4 exercise must eat somethings lah,boy.." And Finally...i bought all things~no need go shopping squeeze(Pek) vif those ppl again now can prepare & have a fully rest while waiting CNY coming le (^^,)



Post by: May
TIRED OH!!! I WAN POWER REST!





0 comments:

Post a Comment

*~Click Me~ *

Stephen(Hooi) & MayMay(Hui)

Stephen(Hooi) & MayMay(Hui)

Reader

Blogger Followers