My hometown fren(siang and my dear dear)

My naughty cousin(shulyn) and siang

Can you win?

No ppl attack stomach la(Danny and I)


My sweetheart and I with a nice scenery

Craziest gangs in da KL~

Wanna try?is a chicken chop

This not delicious for me but they say nice..=.=

Chicken Maryland add Ham~

Lamb chop

This is mine wan.. so many calories(sob)..Grilled lamb chop




<<<So cute>>>Guess who i means hehe??

Always say himself fit geh(Siang) and my dear dear

Duabui(Danny and his sister lo)

Ask you stay at home and rest dun wan..now see!!while eating also can fall asleep??

Are you is tasty?

Cao Kan(cramp) after ate the food..

Okla Okla let you finish your food..dun show me that kind of face.


Actually we all went to 1utama for shopping but just for a while only because my mummy they all wanna go to Genting Highlands so we decide go to Nga Nga Mountain to have our dinner. The scene there damn nice. Funny part is when we(Siang and I) had a small race competition to see who reach top 1st and suddenly my fren siang "POKKAI" and injured himself..pity him la...everytime he came to KL sure injured haha "SUI"..next time his parents will stop him from coming to KL haha...WE(myself,xiaohui(deardear),Shulyn,Siang and Danny) took alot of pics but dear dear only uploads some..We enjoyed our dinner oh..Will go again next time.

Posted by
Stephen
NgaNga Mountain

0 comments:

Post a Comment

*~Click Me~ *

Stephen(Hooi) & MayMay(Hui)

Stephen(Hooi) & MayMay(Hui)

Reader

Blogger Followers