YeahYeah~finally my turn le~11th of February is my birthday~
every time i also hen shao celebrate wan,cuz my birth is b4 Valentine 3days oni..so tis year i also bo any celebrate nor..cuz busy for CNY & Bangkok trip de things (=3=)
my fren all busy pakto..so bo free choi me..but tis year no same~i receive alot alot of present & Wish from them..i was so so so happy~n surprise!! b4 my birth i ady receive 2 present jor~1 from Jayson another from Irene..then today~my DearDear bought me "Cupcake" as my birthday cake~hahahaha saw it? nice bo? y oni got BDAY geh? b4 show me tis cake
deardear & Danny eat jor I.R.T.H leh~ T.T they said the Pan cant put in so many cup cake..
so they 1ppl eat 2 cup cake liao~hmmmm T.T but ok lah~i still very very happy~
when deardear take it come into my room..n sing birth song for me~i was so so so Gan Dong
i know that~deardear really very Sayang me~~~


~here some pic~

when i bang gang reach home~i saw Red Egg on the table..
is my mummy make for me wan..vif an Ang Bao ^^


Deardear bought me geh present~~~Guess wat? keke^^

cute hor? jau like me and him

every year and every time celebrate he sure will bought a card for me

See,he write chinese word
(he xie cuo my name jor ==i)

Tada,he bought me Twilight Book Part 1 to Part 4
《暮光之城 》


Part 2 《新月》

Part 3 《蝕》

Past 4 《破曉》

here is all i have de~Stephenie Meyer geh Xiao Shuo

hahahahaha,when i know it~i was so so so so happy~
n ask him"dear~u wan me at 2010 be Book Worm?"
hahahahahaha,iknow bcuz he sayang me..he know i will buy it after i finish

so now he bought for me..wo dou she bu de go open the plastic~cuz is deardear buy for me de~


after that~i receive tis...
i pass liao 19 ge birthday never receive his present b4 geh Dua Bui Danny
bought for me ~


a white dress~for working or shopping also can de
White Dress
when i saw he take for me my eye going to drop O.O
how he can get the present? how he go to Midvalley bought it?
tis dress is when i shopping vif him i saw de..but i din buy yet..cuz i busy help him
looking for CNY cloth..keep on walking and searching for his cloth till all the shop close and i also forget to buy the dress
but the naughty Dua bui still remember it~n try his best to get tis dress for me
with a very nice BOX..a very exp present from his heart.. Tq Dua Bui ^^


nite,around 9something..Ms Irene ask me go out Yamcha..so ngam..
Lyordson call me too..so i ask him join us~to meet Irene Yamcha eat Dim Sum at Sri Petaling
(++i) I 1 week go there 6times~bang gang liao still wan go there yamcha~
really Good ti yi..hahahahaha..yuan lai Ms Irene pass me 2nd present leh..from body shop geh
wah~when i receive it..i ask her "eh? u not ady gv me an Esprit geh cloth le mah? y...."
she said" just take lah..." hahahahaha
me,dua bui,deardear,lyordson & irene"
sit at dim sum there talk and joke..from 9.30pm till 11.30pm
hahahahaha,i still bu she de back home~cuz very happy...but no choice~really late le
we still hv to back home pack things n clean room...so i tell Irene b4 go Macau must come out meet us..if not i really will very very bu she de her wan..she go liao Macau i dun know when
we oni can meet her again le..after 1year? or 2year?
b4 back~i saw lyordson car kena "BS Boom"(Bird Shit) boom till very very Cham
hahahaha,of cuz~my deardear de also~so both of them (Lyordson & Deardear)
jau go to wash their car lo~hahahaha...

tis year~i 20th le~
1st step to 20+ n 1st time receive so much soooo exp geh present..
said byebye to 10+..Dai kou lui jor? i dun think so~
but i know~My fren,My Daddy Mummy,My Brother & My Honey Deardear
very very sayang me~they gv me everything i wan..bring me Happiness
Tq~Tq so so much~Tq to All My Fren...i really very happy..
but same~still waiting for those who owe me geh present~hahahaha!
thanks for providing me the Happiness
Tq~Tq So so Much~


Post by: May
Tq So so much~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

*~Click Me~ *

Stephen(Hooi) & MayMay(Hui)

Stephen(Hooi) & MayMay(Hui)

Reader

Blogger Followers