This is the latest movie that dear dear and I watch
(The Spy Next Door)




Aiyoyo this see also know is CAT right??but dunno y dear always argue with me
say is TIGER



Have a better view



Finally i have my time to sit down here and update my blog lo cause my "FAN C" complain le haha..Actually we didnt plan wanna go for any movies this saturday but seem like boring then i ask my dear go GSC website see got wat movie and dear show me THE SPY NEXT DOOR so we choose this movie..Wow Wow Wow~~damn damn funny+excited+touching..really is a good movie especially the kids are really pro...after movie we see ppl decorating for Chinese New Year geh things...and dear keep on arguing with me this is CAT haha but i told her this is TIGER and she still dun believe so next week we will go again to make her "Sam Fuk Hao Fuk" lo haha...because at the cinema we ate too much so we still full and we go to "My Honeymoon" to have some dessert...actually dear dear said wanna go to "The Garden" eat but she forgot liao..sad lo coz dear dear so young already have "Lao Ren Chi Tai Zhen"...today quite tired so after dinner we jau go back liao lo hehe...Happy Saturday With Dear Dear at 1Utama..

Post by
Stephen

0 comments:

Post a Comment

*~Click Me~ *

Stephen(Hooi) & MayMay(Hui)

Stephen(Hooi) & MayMay(Hui)

Reader

Blogger Followers