19-02-2012
My deardear volleyball competition 
Brickfield YMCA
Im their Camera Girl n Cheerleader  :)
he didn't wasted my time,cuz he got champion for me..
here are some pics
                            1st, 2nd & 3rd             
                                                                                My Bro's Team






My Dear's Team
From the Left: 
My Dear, George, Anson, Oliver,
Eric, Wing & Jack 










 Champion Team :)















Wing..hahaha funny him :))

















N tis is my hand...after trained by my Deardear,cuz i told him,
i wanna learn Volleyball,oni 45min learning 1st ball :(
i wish 2nd time wont be like tis again...










Post by: May





0 comments:

Post a Comment

*~Click Me~ *

Stephen(Hooi) & MayMay(Hui)

Stephen(Hooi) & MayMay(Hui)

Reader

Blogger Followers