Actually this year I didnt prepare much for my deardear soo sorry but at least able to buy her cake hehe...
Sincerely thanks to cousins ShuChing, Shulyn & Danny for their cooperation and we manage to give my deardear a small suprise hehe...


















DearDear's birthday cake


 The next day on Saturday, I brought deardear, shulyn & Danny went to KLCC because she wanted to go 
CHARLIE BROWN CAFE
The decoration was very special and unique but the foods not cheap oh later I tell you why


















Welcome to my house


















Have a drink my dear customer


















Am I cute?? Yes you are


















Hi Leng Lui can I take pic with you
Sure(MayMay)















Evolution


















Tada...This is RM20 per cake


















Hey middle guy!!are you trying to act cool?? 














Soo cute 




















DearDear wanna got to school







After that we went to Farenheit to celebrate deardear birthday hehe 
at NEWAY CEO Karaoke
This was my 1st time went to Sing k with dear..fuuu luckily beh "su seh" still can sing to her 
We at there until 12am walao











Last but least...I need to thank to those who attended my dear birthday..really appreciate kamxia kamxia..
Hope deardear really enjoy her bigday..
Ermm her birthday passed..next will be VALENTINE's..

Posted by
Stephen

1 comments:

Wow! That snoopy cake really damn expensive 0.0

Post a Comment

*~Click Me~ *

Stephen(Hooi) & MayMay(Hui)

Stephen(Hooi) & MayMay(Hui)

Reader

Blogger Followers