So fast yao Valentine Day...Actually I totally have no idea what to buy for deardear but since she said wanna buy me a watch so we went to The Garden to have a look...
Luckily the watches there all look fantastic and i told deardear this FCUK brand very nice but luckily deardear told me that she like this watch very much especially the design and the surrounding full with blinking blinking...
Not to miss out mine also thank you deardear buy this expensive geh watch for me....have to be extra careful to handle it..Pressure!!!!haha....love this watch very much even if you are short-sighted you also can see the time very clear coz the numbers are very big...
Thank you my dear






Happy Valentine Dear~~
HooiGe

0 comments:

Post a Comment

*~Click Me~ *

Stephen(Hooi) & MayMay(Hui)

Stephen(Hooi) & MayMay(Hui)

Reader

Blogger Followers