1st time celebrate birthday party vif Alvin & Joyce...location at Puchong
Mika Steamboat
The foods there quite tasty and the choices were limited...deardear and I love the hotdog and the grill lamb hahaha...eat till so full and we also took lot of pics.....










Actually after dinner we decidec to go home but yao wan play woh..play wat?
Bowling~~hahaha
3games for RM10 so cheap rite hehe...
this is the 1st time my score so high so happy maybe deardear gave me power hahaha


This is our top bowler Eric
but that day he "sat sui cun"



see my score top geh...haha really cannot imagine that me..ya that me haha
next time deardear must play d k hehe

Posted by
Stephen

0 comments:

Post a Comment

*~Click Me~ *

Stephen(Hooi) & MayMay(Hui)

Stephen(Hooi) & MayMay(Hui)

Reader

Blogger Followers