Why i say suprise??
Deardear clever d..y leh?
Today Friday, we on da way to gym deardear told me that she stomach pain wanna go toilet,then while waiting i continue my work out...but after gym hoh like usual waiting her and suddenly she hide behind the pillar..i thought what happen and POP!!!she took out CHARCO!!!Wah!!! my favourite doooooooooooooooodoll character...i ask her and she told me i no stomach pain at all just i wanna went down buy this dooodoll...yor so happy leh i can hug Charco sleep le...then on the way to car deardear told me that she wanna bought little reddish i said useless wasting money nia...then at car she took out the little reddish and hand at my steering there walao my car full of dolls le...
see the pics as below so cuteeee~~~

CHARCO

Welcome to the home of Dooodolls
REDDISH,CHARCO & LITTLE REDDISH
Saturday(WENT TO PYRAMID)
Deardear so fierce looking at me together with the NINJADOLL
haha funny things is after i finish took all da pics only the guard approach me saying that 'u cant take photo here' luckily i managed to captured all my deardear cutie pose...really doink guard

Another funniest thing is after shopping we wanna search for a well-known mamak stall(MURNI), somemore i search through internet to get the location of the place..almost fed up le coz like idiot turn here turn there at SS also cant find, ask cab's driver also cant find..then deardear told me last turn if still unable to find then we go other place eat le k?oh~~but after searching for almost half and hour...finally found the place but ei!!!!!y here so familiar geh???
F??? is the location that we almost once a week also pass by geh just we didnt notice that the stall actually just at my right hand side nia...reached there somemore wanna queue for 15min..what so special leh??look the pics below and you will know de lo...

ROTI HAWAII
SPAGHETTI CARBONARA
RIBENA SPECIAL
ROTI SEAFOOD

Wow!!Wow!!Wow!!the pricing is reasonable...worth to eat somemore this stall got blog haha...after mummum we also went back and my stomach feel like going to burst coz too full...seem like i have to be more hardworking during gym time..ate too many foods which contain high calories...haha anywhere happy ma can lo...one week one time haha...
Highly recommended MAMAK STALL(MURNI)

Post By
Stephen
What a wonderful saturday hehe

0 comments:

Post a Comment

*~Click Me~ *

Stephen(Hooi) & MayMay(Hui)

Stephen(Hooi) & MayMay(Hui)

Reader

Blogger Followers