Early morning~i wake up...at 8.00am..cuz i wan prepare go to work,
n i saw something behind me...OH GOSH!!!! is XXL Reddsih!!! walao~y it at my home???? am i dreaming? No! im not dreaming...fast fast i wake up my deardear...n ask him... y tis XXL Reddish will at my Room? n deardear answer me: he wan u be his owner so he ka ki come to ur house...lol~then i ask him...when u go buy it? n hide it? hahaha,after he banggang he jau go to Midvalley bought it le~n hide in his car.. when i sleep,around 1something,he oni go down bring it up... OH GOSH~i was so so so Happy!! Early morning jau gv me a So so so Big geh Surprise~~~

n Tis Dooodolls is Limited wan,they oni create XXL size for Cupido, Sunny twin & Reddish twin

Malaysia oni got 10units each which means total oni 30 units lah ,n among 1 of the Reddish at my Home~
wahahahahaha~


i so like when it Smile~see it open it mouth BigBig~ look so Happy~remember it? i got post it b4~
after that..when i banggang..i back home prepare..ban lengleng go gaigai vif deardear~cuz i ady 2weeks bo gaigai vif him le~ he bring me to damansara uptown hv lunch..hehe,we go eat Nasi Lemak again...after that jau go to 1u gaigai, n tis week 1u is Car Show week...alot of leng car..here is some pics

i like tis black colour de..do u saw a Bull? tis car total got 3 Bulls
after we jau go watch movie..tis movie okok oni.got little boring, n alot of Computer de effect,n so glad can saw Mike & Hei ren also got in tis movie.. 3/5 vif full mark,hahahaha

n then,bcuz deardear bought me XXL Reddish,i over happy, so i bring my Honey deardear to "The Garden" hv our dinner after dinner we also back home rest le~hahaha,n today my mood is Happy till over the limit jor...tis 2weeks deardear really bring me alot of Surprise.. but i got little heart pain..to see him cost so much Money to buy Reddish...
(deardear no next time oh,save ur money up,ok?)

ok,here is extra pic,wan to show Swei jiejie & Wvin
Giant Lollipop - RM 99.00 made in Australia
tis pic is take from my hp,not digital camera
(Samsung Corby Pro)
Really big & heavy =3= it ady cover all of my Head not Face only~~~



Post by: Happily May
Thankq Deardear,u r the oni 1
make me feel so Happily &
gv me so much of Happiness

0 comments:

Post a Comment

*~Click Me~ *

Stephen(Hooi) & MayMay(Hui)

Stephen(Hooi) & MayMay(Hui)

Reader

Blogger Followers