My Dar celebrating my 23th birthday vif me at Wood Cafe~So happy oh~


The guy like mabuk wan is Ritchie where beside me is her Gf Grace lo~


Two lengLui beside me on my left hand side is my Dar HAO JIE MEI Vivien and my right is my HAO BIAO MEI Apple Ho Shu Ching


This are all my colleague from my left Shine,Me,Denny,Benson and ShelLian

Jessica,me,Irene

See my dar so enjoy~




This is Lyordson. Among us he is the tallest lo but thanks to him also coz once he back from work straight he come


Specially thanks to my dar and to all my fellow colleagues who arrange this party for me...Long long time didnt siao like this already..Hope can siao again next year..This look like aqua geh guy is from hometown fren where he come from Teluk Intan to celebrate birthday vif me...really thanks alot Siang.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

*~Click Me~ *

Stephen(Hooi) & MayMay(Hui)

Stephen(Hooi) & MayMay(Hui)

Reader

Blogger Followers