Riding Sky-Way to Genting



OMG~tis is my 2nd time in the Sky-Way T.T(my 1st time riding is when im 8years old)
lucky~still got dear dear beside me~^3^(actually i really scare ==i)
N N N~We spend Half an hour oni able to get into our ROOM! sunday alot of ppl..genting really earn alot!
Smiley World~wakakaka

then~of cuz..girl always do that..make leng leng go shopping vif Honey lo~

i go shopping vif Mummy~n let my lao gong alone at there take pic..(pity him)
越南村

WTF!!This guy really can talk and act..Wonder how he do it??Believe It Or Not?

after shopping n bowling..We hv our dinner...mummy bring us go “阿一鲍鱼”
This is a superb soup insde have 鱼翅,花姣(鱼身上的一种稀品),干贝,肉和一些我不懂的药材。。。
墨西哥鲍鱼~海参(here is the person who treat us eat Bau Yu wan^^)
Total 7 dishes per pax..got alot i didnt post ..i will upload in my Facebook..my mum,me and hooi each person 1 set..after finish i sit at there for 10min..really so FULL~~3person we almost spend liao rm500..geng leh~really so exp..1 set rm129,their service charge need rm50++really GENG but they really served us well..is worth..any where Tq mummy,bring me n hooi go eat Bao Yu for our 4 anniversary dinner really NICE and CUN^^)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

*~Click Me~ *

Stephen(Hooi) & MayMay(Hui)

Stephen(Hooi) & MayMay(Hui)

Reader

Blogger Followers