Really wanna thanks to my deardear for organizing this surprise birthday party for me..behind me do so many things...and not to forget...thanks to all my frens hu attend my party Eric, Anson, Rick, Wing, Oliver, Jack, WaiYee, Danny, Shulyn & fren, Jessica, Liew, Benson, Anthony, & XingHui... i told myself not to stand up and sing or give any speech but end up no choice being forced to haha..anywhere nice memorable day for me oh...thanks to DearDear sooooo much..
the best part was she go and design a volleyball shape cake for me haha and put my name as "MIKASA" so when ppl sing they say "MIKASA" instead of my name haha...

My Cake



Dear Dear & I


Outside TGIF



Posted by
Stephen

0 comments:

Post a Comment

*~Click Me~ *

Stephen(Hooi) & MayMay(Hui)

Stephen(Hooi) & MayMay(Hui)

Reader

Blogger Followers