Just after a week back from Macau trip here comes my volleyball competition..
1st i would like to thank to my deardear and her ji mui Vivien for accompany us throughout the game and being my camera women...
At first I didnt take this game seriously as i thought it would just like a friendly game until a group of Malay came and their performance was outstanding..although they look a bit sissy but incredible they can jump until their forehead pass the net. You can imagine how high they jump..
Unfortunately only manage to get 1st Runner up but ended happily as this is the 1st time participate in the competition with different team..anywhere experience



My lovely deardear and her Ji mui Vivien

Posted by
Hooi

0 comments:

Post a Comment

*~Click Me~ *

Stephen(Hooi) & MayMay(Hui)

Stephen(Hooi) & MayMay(Hui)

Reader

Blogger Followers