My Anniversary Present

My 1st Coach

IN BOTTLE..not leather...
u know..im not fans of those branded stuffs like Gucci,Prada,LV & Bur Berry....n lot.. (@@)
but my deardear bought me a Coach..bag? No no no..i dun like those branded bag..
so he bought me a perfume.. ya..tis 2 years..i got a new hobby..is searching for those nice
perfume..cuz i like their bottle..the design..very nice..n the smell..
those very fresh,light..like flower or suger smell..
tis perfume i saw at Midvalley when i shop vif lynlyn..
at 1st i saw the bottle design was no bad so i walk in to see clearly..
n the saleperson very clever n asked to try the perfume..woaw..
the smell was...really nice... n i told myself..tis will be my 2nd perfume in my room..
once i got $$ i will buy ..cuz the price was far exp than others brand perfume..
those like DKNY apple..Dior Cheery..n CK One..
after few day...so surprise,in the morning i wake up b4 go to work i saw it beside my bed..
how cute was him ^^ love it so so much...Thankq deardear bought it for me as
my 2nd collections.. u really so sweet (.^^.)
Thankq very very much!!!


post by: Happily May
love my deardear
very very much~~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

*~Click Me~ *

Stephen(Hooi) & MayMay(Hui)

Stephen(Hooi) & MayMay(Hui)

Reader

Blogger Followers