Sat..is Christmas day~
Siang n Ivan come KL visit us again..
so we went Sunway Pyramid
Early morning jau reach there...we hv our Breakfast at
Nandos~~
after that we walkwalk buy cloths lo..

N we saw tis cutie~~n take pic vif Him..haha

Me

Lynlyn

Ivan

after that..i insisted wan to eat Chocolate Fountain Ice-Cream..
im the oni girl in the gang..y? lynlyn lo~suddenly got thing wan to do..so
she left me alone...n those guys jau brought me go find Chocolate Fountain Ice-cream..
then we jau went Haagen Dazs

Here were the pics ^^



Really Really Very Ho jiak oh!!!!

After that we jau followed Siang geh plan...
we went Shah Alam I-City

Here were the pics~


Ivan n my Naughty Bro Danny

Me

N the Christmas tree..erm~
no light? (@@)

Me & My Deardear

my deardear.. ^^



i think who got DSLR camera geh ppl also wont miss out tis
place..here really nice..if next time i got DSLR
i wish to go again.. ^^

dua bui lo~~~
after that we jau went to OUG mummum le...
like tis we jau pass le our 2010's Christmas
was a Shopping Christmas oh...
very happy n enjoy vif them...my Crazy Funniest Team..
hope they can go out play vif me again (.^^.)

*other pics will upload at my facebook yor~~

post by: Happy May

0 comments:

Post a Comment

*~Click Me~ *

Stephen(Hooi) & MayMay(Hui)

Stephen(Hooi) & MayMay(Hui)

Reader

Blogger Followers