First of all i would like to thanks to all my friends who attend my birthday...Thank you ah dear for organising this party for me oh....Luckily my birthday fall on saturday hehe....Today deardear very guai lo stay at home only because night wanna go out lo....
Our first destination at Family Board Game Station
At there nothing to eat just some snacks and game...but what i can say about the game is very something special to us because those games are like import dunno from where haha...we all play till very chi kek haha and some of us tio punish for those pics can view it in my facebook lo...
After that we go second round which is Look Out Point..the weather there super cool but luckily not much ppl there if not sure long queue....
Some funny and shame things happen to me lo haha...
1st off all the lights
2nd birthday song
3rd here come the birthday cake
walao so many ppl at there look at me so shame leh......also not 21st birthday lol...
anywhere once again thanks to my beloved deardear and all my fellow friends

From clockwise(left) Liew, Tony, Me, Benson and Danny

From clockwise(left) Jessica, DearDear and Tony's Gf


DearDear and I

My Lovely Birthday Cake from DearDear




Below geh pics is at Family Board Game Station

Danny steam d


Posted by
Stephen

0 comments:

Post a Comment

*~Click Me~ *

Stephen(Hooi) & MayMay(Hui)

Stephen(Hooi) & MayMay(Hui)

Reader

Blogger Followers