after finish watching movie~dear dear bring me go~~~TA DA~~~"ITALIANNIES" to hv our dinner oh~~

Here is my Hubby~~~leng zai leh? dun kena he sot ah! he is mine wan

tis set is he order wan~very nice oh~the name is SEAFOOD RISOTTO

Tis is mine wan~wakaka~my favorite food "CLASSIC CARBONARA"





Really nice to eat neh~hahahahaYummy~




tis is DearDear always suggest me to drink de PINACOLADA really nice leh~ Is a cocktail
Mixture of COCONUT MILK,PINEAPPLE,MALIBU(liquor),and another one forget liao..

Tis is mine wan Lime Soda~




i very happy my Hubby bring me go "ITALIENNES" its really nice,but weekend alot ppl~they serve us not very well~keeping forget our order make till dear dear got a bit unhappy~but foods leh~ i will gv 90/100 hehe,cuz its really nice~the Carbonara is better than Dome, Waffle World & New Yoke New Yoke Deli wan ^^ i hope deardear will bring me go 2nd time, 3rd time and many many more~hehe(dear sure will wan hor?) hahaha~(xiao wei jiejie,come kl we go eat together ah! i get liao salary i treat u eat oh)
Post by: May
dear~tq~
tq u bring me go eat Ho Liao~^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

*~Click Me~ *

Stephen(Hooi) & MayMay(Hui)

Stephen(Hooi) & MayMay(Hui)

Reader

Blogger Followers